Both ELI and MGT are targeted learning programs that aim at next-level management for both new/ aspiring executives and managers, respectively. The goals of the curriculum of each of the programs are outlined below:
Management Growth Training
Designed for: New or Aspiring Managers with 1-5 years experience
- AID the transition from individual contributors to effective managers and high-potential leaders
- BECOME better candidates for internal pipelines into executive positions
- CREATE a small network of individuals who will support each other in their careers
- DEVELOP critical business and leadership skills
- HIGHLIGHT key differences between being a Hispanic executive and being an executive who happens to be Hispanic
- PREPARE participants for sustained success at higher levels
- Click here for a detailed agenda for MGT.
Executive Leader Institute
Designed for: New or Aspiring Executives with 10+ years experience
- DEVELOP skills to authentically lead your organization to inspire a higher level of performance.
- DISCOVER ways to persuade, influence and negotiate expertly.
- EXPERIENCE a research-based executive training program, taught by the foremost experts on developing Latino business professionals and how to foster their success.
- EXPLORE distinct industry perspectives by interacting with professionals of 10 years or more experience from various industries, disciplines and geographic backgrounds.
- LEARN with and from other senior professionals from around the nation to forge a new and expanding professional network.
- Click here for a detailed agenda for ELI.