Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) is dedicated to the development of Latino leaders in Corporate America. We are excited to announce Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) and Management Growth Training (MGT) joint conference September 22-24, 2016 at Medtronic Respiratory & Monitoring Solutions in Boulder, CO. ELI enables those professionals interested and prepared to achieve their executive career goals; MGT provides new professionals the critical business and leadership skills necessary to become effective managers and high-potential leaders.
Management Growth Training: Accelerating Growth in Your Career
- AID the transition from individual contributors and supervisors to effective managers and high-potential leaders
- BECOME better candidates for internal pipelines into executive positions
- CREATE a small network of individuals who will support each other in their careers
- DEVELOP critical business and leadership skills
- HIGHLIGHT key differences between being a Hispanic executive and being an executive who happens to be Hispanic
- PREPARE participants for sustained success at higher levels
Executive Leadership Institute: Practical Strategies for Success in Executive Leadership
- DEVELOP skills to authentically lead your organization to inspire a higher level of performance.
- DISCOVER ways to persuade, influence and negotiate expertly.
- EXPERIENCE a research-based executive training program, taught by the foremost experts on developing Latino business professionals and how to foster their success.
- EXPLORE distinct industry perspectives by interacting with professionals of 10 years or more experience from various industries, disciplines and geographic backgrounds.
- LEARN with and from other senior professionals from around the nation to forge a new and expanding professional network.